Investor Relations Strategy
The key goals of communications with investors are:
- providing an information base enabling effective share valuation,
- further improving corporate disclosures,
- improving the recognisability and credibility of the Management Board,
- developing an appropriate ownership structure that supports the Company's further development;
- increasing the Group’s coverage in the financial media, and
- ensuring proper presentation of the Group's data in professional data bases such as Bloomberg and ThomsonReuters.