Wednesday, 21st May 2008, Velenje, Slovenia
Organised Collection of Proxies for Shareholders to Exercise Their Voting Rights
Throughout the years, Gorenje, d.d., has been encouraging all shareholders to actively exercise their rights by organised collection of proxies and in accordance with the Slovenian Corporate Governance Code recommendation is announcing that as of today, the company officers authorised to collect proxies i.e.
- Mr. Franc Bobinac, President of the Management Board,
- Mrs. Mirjana Dimc Perko,
- Mr. Drago Bahun,
- Mr. Franc Košec,
- Mr Uroš Marolt and
- Mr. Branko Apat, all members of the Management Board;
- Mr. Ivan Atelšek, Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board and Employee Representative of the Gorenje, d.d., Supervisory Board,
- Mr. Peter Kobal, Chairman of the Gorenje, d.d., Employee Council and Employee Representative of the Gorenje, d.d., Supervisory Board and
- Mr. Emil Krušič, President of the Gorenje, d.d., SKEI Union,
have started collecting proxies for the shareholders to exercise their voting rights at the 12th General Meeting of Gorenje, d.d., scheduled for 11 June 2008.
By issuing this invitation for granting proxies the authorised company officers want to encourage the shareholders to exercise their decision-making rights at the General Meeting as well as notify the shareholders of the proposed decisions of the General Meeting.
The Management Board